Friday, December 25, 2015

Devid Striesow over I’m off – STERN

The Casting: “The first time I canceled After I read the book, as if it has come out, I really wanted to play Hape Kerkeling liked But the moment I was completely overwhelmed!. . This man is in what he’s doing, just awesome! That can not re-enact it. Fortunately for me, the film was not made first. A year later came another request, and it seemed to me too stupid to cancel again . Because I wanted him so play “

Mask “! The mask samples were very intense Hape has indeed undergone a development: from overweight, unsportsmanlike, chain-smoking , revised entertainer who collapses, comes to the hospital and then begins to organize his life anew. This obesity on the body and face, that was hard. I’ve gained ten kilos for the role. The rest remains a mystery. “

The most difficult character at Hape Kerkeling: “There are the entertainer Hape Kerkeling, and there are the silent people. These moments were my job. Its states, if he follows the path. I can only hope that I came close to him. I could not and did not copy anything, I could only give myself. Otherwise it would not become authentically “

The most beautiful scene: “. Every day to see this landscape: desert, ancient cities, forests, mountains, fields of wheat. It was incredibly beautiful “

The hardest scene: ” When I had to fall in the mud with his face. You do not know where you reinfällst there. The prop has of course told they had everything sifted fine because no stone is there. But you know that “

The worst scene: “? In a good book, there is no bad scenes. It is bad to roar briefly in a huge group of orcs after 18 hours in the mask in a single shot would be. Unrecognized’s bad. In this respect: no bad scenes “

The most difficult scene: “. That was the reshoots. I just had everything abgehungert again, because I had to nibble at it again. Otherwise we would have the mask can no longer use “

The dirtiest scene: .” When I consider the cockroach in hand. That was not so bad, but was really definitely. I will never go to the jungle camp, no matter how little I deserve. But this experience has reminded me. “

Because one is often faced as an actor with the big issues, you deal privately more with it?” Either one thinks more than human reflects on life and death and after – or not. This has to do with the personality, less with the profession. “

& quot; I'm off & quot; -Selfie: Karoline Schuch, Devid Striesow and Martina Gedeck

a-btn-fullscreen

“I bin dann mal weg “-Selfie: Karoline Schuch, Devid Striesow and Martina Gedeck

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment